Home > Harcostar Drums Ltd.
Harcostar Drums Ltd.
Harcostar Plastic Drums was established in 1964 in Huntingdon, Cambridge shire. Granted the Mauser UK license in 1972, Harcostar introduced their first Universal plastic drums machines in 1975 and their first L-Ring drum line in 1979.
In 1985 Harcostar was acquired by Bowater who later went on to become Rexam PLC. During this time Bowater's plastic drums manufacturing site in Disley, Stockport became the responsibility of Harcostar.
In March 2000, Bulk packaging Group BV purchased Rexam's bulk packaging division including Harcostar Drums Limited, Mulox International and Fibrestar Drums Limited.
In September 2003, the Huntingdon plant was relocated and production transferred to its Disley plant Harcostar Drums manufacture a wide range of products including rigid plastic containers for industry and have been long recognized for their consumer brand of Harcostar water storage containers and planters.
Harcostar Drums manufacture a wide range of products including rigid plastic containers for industry and have been long recognized for their consumer brand of Harcostar water storage containers and planters. A growing part of the Harcostar portfolio includes technical products, custom moldings and the manufacture and design of customer specific products.
All Harcostar drums are extrusion blow molded from high molecular weight, high density polyethylene (HMW-HDPe) in ONE operation, using the very latest technology.
The end result is a rigid plastic container - light in weight, yet exceptionally tough providing reliable, high performance, UN rated dangerous goods packaging, even under the most rigorous operating conditions imaginable.
At the end of its working life the raw material can either be mechanically recycled, or incinerated cleanly for its high energy value.
Products : Casks drums cans and boxesplasticContainers for packaging storage and transport, Bottles and packaging tubes Sealsclosures and caps, Plastic products for agriculture and animal husbandry
Business Type : Manufacturer
Total Annual Sales :
No. Of Total Staff : 51 - 100 People
Year Established : 1972
Export Markets : Worldwide
Address : Redhouse Lane, Disley, Stockport, Cheshire, United Kingdom
Tel : 44 1663 764141
Fax : 44 1663 762967
Contact : Mr Philip Kyle